10th Annual Revellers Golf Tournament
Saturday, June 28th
11:00 am Registration
1:00 Shotgun Start
Individual cost is $60 for Revellers members, and $70 for any guests.
This cost includes golf, boxed lunch, wings, and free beer before, during, and after the round.
All players must either play by USGA (you HAVE to have official USGA Handicap) or “Revellers Rules” which we utilize each year for those who wish to play an alternate format. This is an INDIVIDUAL format. No teams. No Best Ball. For the Revellers Rules, see the bottom of this page.
We will be paying out both 1st and 2nd places for each format ($100/$50 for each)
KING SPONSOR – $600.00, includes fees for 4 golfers, 4 hole signs, and a full-page ad in program.
ROYAL SPONSOR – $400.00, includes fees for 2 golfers, 2 hole signs, and a half-page ad in program.
JESTER – $200.00, includes fees for 1 golfer, 1 hole signs, and a quarter-page ad in program.
WHISKEY MAN SPONSOR – $100.00, gets a hole sponsor sign, and a quarter-page ad in program.
You can now pre-register for the tournament, and be entered into a drawing for FREE GOLF.
CLOSEST TO PIN AND LONG DRIVE AWARDS
We will have Closest-to-pin awards for all Par 3’s ($25 gift card to Pro Shop)
Long Drive award (also $25 gift card to Pro Shop)
We will have a putting contest prior to starting our round, where the longest made putt (or closest to if no one makes) will win a putter from Edwin Watts. To participate in the putting contest, we will be selling tickets for $10 at the time of registration.
You can purchase mulligans at the time of registration for $10 each. However, we are going to have a “Revellers Package” offer that will give you 2 mulligans, 1 putting contest entry, 2 drink tickets, and a ticket for a table the night of out pageant (a $100 value). This package will be sold for $25 when you register.
1. The Player is allowed to puchase up to two (2) mulligans to be used on any hole, at any time by verbal declaration. If the mulligan is not as good as the first ball struck, the player may use his first ball, but the mulligan is considered to have been used.
2. Winter Rules shall always apply and on all par 5’s, the Player may tee up his second shot regardless of the ball’s location.
(Winter Rules means that a Player is allowed to improve the lie of their golf ball without penalty)
3. If a Player can do better by throwing the ball, he may toss it rather than striking it with his club, except on the green.
4. A Player’s first whiffed shot on any hole shall be assessed no penalty.
5. On any lost ball, the Player may drop a ball in the fairway at the point where his lost ball was last seen, but a one stroke penalty will be assessed. However, teeing up this shot will NOT be allowed.
6. Any drive out of bounds, the Player may reduce his final score on that hole by one stroke.
7. Each Player will be allowed a maximum of four (4) putts per green.
8. Double-Par GROSS is the maximum score per hole.
9. Due to home and children in the area, Texas Rules must NOT apply.
10. HAVE FUN!